This is the page for scheduling a training at your office in American Legal Concepts. If you prefer a group workshop, then click here to indicate which topics interest you, and we’ll contact you when we’re organizing a group workshop on a topic of interest to you.
To schedule a training at your office in American Legal Concepts, please send an email to email@example.com, and be sure to include the following information:
1. Your name (and if relevant your organization’s name).
2. Your email address, your office address, and your phone number.
3. The area(s) of American law for which training is sought. For each area of American law, please describe the following:
- What are the specific circumstances that make this training important?
- How many people do you need to have trained?
4. Do you want the training to be in English, in French, or a combination of the two?
5. If you have preferred dates, please identify them.